Every year I select a few people to work with to help them start a health coaching practice.
Running your own business and leading a team of people isn’t for everyone. You’ve got to be dedicated. You have to be able to build and work to a schedule that YOU set. There’s no accountability to me unless you want there to be. I’m a coach. I want to help you and others get healthier and live longer. If you’d like to do the same, then I’m more than happy to chat with you about how our team works, which is really more of a family with a network of support.
We build our team through education and personal development, focusing on coaching others to better health and wellness.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I currently love what I do for a living?
- Does my current job align with my goals?
- Am I tired of working for other people and letting them decide if I should get a raise?
- Am I coachable and willing to learn?
- Do I want to work with a team of like-minded people?
- Do I want more time focusing on family, friends and things I love to do?
- Am I willing to put the time and effort into building my own business?
If you answered No to the first two questions, and Yes to the last five, then you’re definitely someone who could benefit from a strong team like ours. You need only have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn and grow, and be dedicated to your goals.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. And, I’m not building your business for you. There are no short cuts. You’re going to dedicate 3-5 years (faster if you’d like) to building your business. And, we’re going to help you get there!